Colors of Independence 5K Run/Walk
Benefitting the John Mack Foundation
Sign Up Online Today!
The Town of Union’s “Colors of Independence 5K Run/Walk” will benefit the John Mack Foundation again this year!
Start your July 4th off with a fun color run/walk to kick your heart rate up a beat and support a good cause!
Tuesday, July 4th, 2017 @ 9:00 AM
Highland Park – 801 Hooper Rd, Endwell, NY 13760
Race Day Sign-in + Race Day Registration starts at 7:30 AM (lower park).
Race starts at 9:00 AM.
NOTE: American Heart Association HANDS-ONLY CPR training will be conducted immediately following the 5K (lower park) and throughout the day at the Highland Park Gym (upper park). Get CPR trained in just 15 minutes and become a vital link in the Chain of Survival!
YOU + CPR + AED = a life-saving combination
Thank you to the Union Volunteer Emergency Squad (UVES) and the Endwell Rotary Club for conducting this important training.
Check out the Colors of Independence 5K Run/Walk facebook event! Let your friends know you’re going! Invite your friends! Share it on your newsfeed! Please and thank you!!!
Check out the photo gallery from last year’s 5K!
Race tee shirts guaranteed for those registered by 6/22/17; extra tees ordered will be available to those based on registration date/time until we run out; only tee shirt sizes still available will be shown when signing up online.
* Proceeds benefit the John Mack Foundation
John Mack Foundation, Inc. is a qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
Online Registration: Visit the registration site.
Notes on Family Pricing:
- To obtain family pricing, select “Multi-Person Pricing” on the sign-up page. This applies to families of 3 or more; all registrants must be family members.
- Add each participant / registrant so that you can select a tee shirt for each one.
- The family maximum price will be applied at checkout.
- Do not count Veterans or Active Duty Military Members in the family count. For example, if you have a total of 3 family members and one of those 3 is a veteran, do not select “Multi-Person Pricing” (if you do, you’ll pay the family maximum of $60). Instead, add all three participants, then on the “Military Member” page, select “Yes” for the one registrant that it applies to. Now, instead of paying the family maximum of $60, you’ll pay $50 total (for the two non-military registrants).
Notes on Veteran / Active Duty Military Pricing:
- After signing up, you will be asked whether any of your registrants are a “Military Member”. Select “Yes” for those registrants it applies to.
- Add each participant /registrant so that you can select a tee shirt for each one.
- The discount will be applied at checkout.
Paper Registration: If you prefer to register by mail or in person, you can print this registration form.
Include cash or check payable to: John Mack Foundation.
Mail or take to:
Town of Union Parks Dept.
3111 E. Main St.
Endwell, NY 13760
Here’s the race route and elevation for the Colors of Independence 5K Run/Walk
(we do this route twice; however, if you prefer, you can do it once):
You can also access the run/walk on MapMyRun.
To become a sponsor, download the Sponsorship Packet. Details are included on varying levels of sponsorship.
Thank you for your support!